By Kiel Christianson
ANNIKA Academy's 2012 Golf School packages are some of the most unique in the world of golf. These deals aren't cheap, but the experiences they provide — not to mention the world-class instruction — will not soon be forgotten by any golfer able to spring for the tab.
Located at Orlando's Reunion Resort, the state-of-the-art, boutique Academy is led by Annika Sorenstam's long-time personal coaches. And with the new packages, Annika herself is part of that instructional team.
"The ANNIKA Academy presents a one-of-a-kind opportunity for golfers to learn the game from the teachers who were so dedicated and influential during my career," says Annika, an eight-time LPGA Player of the Year. "The attention to detail we give to all aspects of the game, along with club fitting and fitness, provides a truly unique, holistic approach to instruction."
New to the menu of instructional packages for 2012 is the 'Player's Package.' The program includes three hours of instruction on three consecutive days; 54 holes of golf; and full-service breakfast daily. Groups are limited to no more than eight guests, fostering an intimate guest-to-instructor ratio and environment conducive to learning. Prices start at $1,900 per person.
For a truly one-of-a-kind experience, however, some further 'boutique' options are also available:
- Led by Henri Reis (Annika's swing coach), Charlotta Sorenstam (former LPGA winner)
- Covers full-swing, putting, chipping, bunker play
- Fitness instruction and nutritional overview with Kai Fusser (Annika's personal trainer)
- Personalized CD with your workout program
- Golf video swing analysis
- Club fitting using C-PAS (Callaway Performance Analysis System)
- 27 holes of golf
- Course management strategy with Charlotta (on course)
- Full-service breakfast, lunch
- Maximum eight guests, 4:1 guest-to-instructor ratio
- Starting at $3,000 per person
- The Championship Package experience, plus
- Lunch with Annika
- Photo and autograph session with Annika
- Starting at $3,750 per person
Major Championship Package:
- The Platinum Package experience, plus
- Instructional clinic with Annika
- Starting at $5,250 per person
- The Major Championship Package experience, plus
- Nine holes of golf with Annika
- Starting at $9,245 per person
For more information, contact Gary Lorfano, Senior Director of Sales and Marketing email@example.com / 407.385.1245.